Monday, December 8, 2014

Missing Out

I miss so many things.

I miss the girl I used to be.

I miss a carefree lifestyle.

I miss relationships I used to have.

I miss reading to Livie and feeling her kick.

I miss our jam sessions.

I miss the future I expected.

I miss the Christmas Spirit.

I miss talking my conversations with Rob about our plans.

I miss walking into her room and playing with her stuff.

I miss the upstairs room filled with baby toys.

I miss having my pre-baby body.

I miss thinking the stretch marks she gave me we're beautiful reminders of how strong I was.

I miss not knowing pain.

I miss not knowing what mitochondria was.

I miss Olivia.


I don't think I will ever stop missing these things. I can only hope that over time the intensity softens and I can be left with a new normal.

I appreciate each and every one of you that reads this blog. My main purpose besides having an outlet is to connect. I am hoping to be able to find someone who can relate to me and find comfort in that friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment